o1. I Did it for Love feat. Sean Garrett ♥
o2. Energetic ♥
o3. Did Ya ♥
o4. Look Who's Talking
o5. Eat You Up ♥
o6. Obsessed ♥
o7. Touched ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
o9. Girls On Top
1o. Dress Off
11. Hypnotic Dance Floor ♥Download
Here it is, BoA's debut English album. Already garnering comparisons to Britney Spears' Blackout
album, I expect this to be a hit on the dance/pop circuit. BoA fans may have to prepare themselves for the new sound, though. There are no soft ballads on this record.
I love the attitude on this album - thanks in part to Sean Garrett's oversight, BoA
has a fierce sound that doesn't back down throughout all eleven of the tracks. Among my favorites of the new tracks are Did Ya
and Look Who's Talking
filled with sassy lyrics calling out a disappointing lover. The lyrics don't sell out to BoA's Asian side and aren't at all awkward like Utada's often are (hey, the comparison was inevitable!). I was afraid of the album being riddled with an overabundance of autotune but BoA really holds her own and more often than not that powerful voice of hers shines out against the hard electronic beats - a rarity in the business. Words really can't express how surprised/impressed I was at the quality of BoA
, and that's saying a lot since I avoided her Japanese and Korean music like the plague.
Believe the hype. If the U.S. can get past the skepticism toward her talent, BoA can easily make it to the top.
P.S. Scream should definitely be her next single if she knows what's good for her. Or just me.
- Music:BoA - Touched
The Japanese release of Utada's English album has leaked in full with two bonus tracks!
o1. On And On
o2. Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI
o3. Apple And Cinnamon
o4. Taking Back My Money
o5. This One (Crying Like A Child)
o6. Automatic Part II
o7. Dirty Desire
o9. Come Back To Me
1o. Me Muero
11. Come Back To Me (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Radio Edit)
12. Come Back To Me (Quentin Harris Radio Edit) Download
- Music:Utada - On And On
BoA's new track has finally been released on imeem in full without all of those awful DJ drops! With the autotune masking her slight accent, the Timbaland-esque production, and what looks like a hot new MV
, it looks like Korea's pop princess has a hit on her hands. For those of you who can't wait to hear the rest of the album, previews
of all the tracks have been released on Youtube.
ETA: To anyone that wanted Utada's new song from the last post
, I re-uploaded an alternate link
. The song has mysteriously disappeared from my folder.
- Music:BoA - I Did it for Love feat. Sean Garrett
Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI
Utada has a new track out! I know, I was slightly confused by the title as well, but it turned out to be pretty awesome. The song samples David Bowie's "Forbidden Colours" and the strings and light bass beat make for another catchy yet sultry song. I'm still getting used to her saying "chingaling" and "flossy" since the lyrical content seems a bit mismatched for the music but like I said, the music is just so addicting. Give this one some rotation on your playlist!
- Tags:utada hikaru
- Music:Utada Hikaru - Come Back To Me (Mike Rizzo Radio Edit)
× The Lonely IslandAlbum
× Comedy, Hip Hop, Rap
1 Who Said We’re Wack? ♥
2 Santana DVX [ft. E-40] ♥
3 Jizz in My Pants ♥ [MV
4 I’m on a Boat [ft. T-Pain] ♥ [MV
5 Sax Man [ft. Jack Black]
6 Lazy Sunday [ft. Chris Parnell]
7 Normal Guy (Interlude) ♥
8 Boombox [ft. Julian Casablancas] ♥
9 Shrooms (Interlude) ♥
10 Like a Boss ♥
11 We Like Sportz ♥ [MV
12 Dreamgirl [ft. Norah Jones]
13 Ras Trent
14 Dick in a Box [ft. Justin Timberlake] ♥ [MV
15 The Old Saloon (Mix Tape Edit) (Interlude)
16 Punch You in the Jeans
17 Space Olympics
18 Natalie’s Rap [ft. Natalie Portman and Chris Parnell] ♥ [MV
19 IncredibadWarning: Explicit content
I know I've been a horrible mod with updating lately but I come bearing lulz. The Lonely Island are a fake MC group consisting of Andy Samberg, Jorma Taccone and Akiva Schaffer. The first two are regular comedians on NBC's Saturday Night Live.
×Come Back To MeLanguage
o1. Come Back To Me
Ladies and gentlemen, Hikki is back to take another stab at the US market. For the new single it appears Hikki has held back on some of her original touch to produce a more mainstream, radio-friendly tune. The lyrics are less cryptic this time around, going for a simple breakup/relapse song. I have to say the chorus is refreshingly catchy (albeit repetitive) and it builts into a strong ending with guitars, which were a nice touch.
- Tags:utada hikaru
- Music:Thrasher - Red Lip Stick Girl
- Tags:2pm, alex, baek chan, baek ji young, bi(rain), big bang, black pearl, brown eyed girls, cultwo, davichi, epik high, eun ji won, f.t island, goeun, hwang project, hwayobi, jo sung mo, k.will, kang min kyung, kara, kim dong wan, kim jong kook, koyote, lee seung chul, lee soo young, m to m, m.c the max, mc mong, mighty mouth, miss $, nam gyu ri, namolla family, nell, norazo, park hyo shin, park ji heon, rumble fish, seeya, shinee, snsd, son dam bi, son ho young, song seung hun, ss501, taeyeon, tei, tony an, tvxq, typhoon, untouchable, w & whale, wheesung, wonder girls, yoon jong shin, youme, younha
- Music:Radiohead - 15 Step
- Tags:baek ji young, big bang, brown eyed girls, buzz, cho hang jo, cho kyu chan, insooni, jang yoon jung, kim bum soo, kim gun mo, lee soo young, sg wannabe, snsd, taeyeon, tvxq, wonder girls
- Music:Coldplay - In My Place